.Heavens Kingdom.
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

.Heavens Kingdom.

This forum is ment for the Heavens Kingdom clan on L2gold

IndexPortaleGalerijZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

app for fatty

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
asdf

Aantal berichten : 3
Registration date : 11-06-07

app for fatty Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: app for fatty   app for fatty Icon_minitimema jun 11, 2007 7:51 am

First name:
eric

Time zone:
est (gmt -5)

Email address:
available on request (i don't really like posting my email to the open public, i'm probably just paranoid)

Character name:
fattymcfat

Character level / class:
78 100% necro

How many rebriths:

Do you plan on donating:
no, never have, never will

Do you use Ventrilo:
yes

What equipment are you using?
arcana robes +3 mace with acumen with 3x rebirth acumen, full drac set +4 drac bow with focus on another char

What alts do you have?
app for fatty Untitledhs1

Hours spent playing per day:
right now, 0. i stopped playing for the past month and a half cuz all my friends quitted. and we all know how much fun l2 is without ppl to play with.

Will you attend sieges and raids when scheduled:
yes unless work/family/other rl stuff interfere

Are you the original owner of this account:
yes

What clans have you been in & why did you leave:
on l2gold, IC. friend's clan that was made for the short while we played. my necro is still tagged but i don't plan on detagging unless i get a clan invite from another clan.
on other servers (including retail), well i won't put it down but if you want i don't mind.

Do you have friends that play, if so what clan:
all quitted, and we had our own clan

Does anyone have access to your account:
some do, but like i said they don't play anymore.

Who refered you to HeavensKingdom?
n/a

Do you have any past L2 experience?
c1: hsc (if you played priv servers back in c1 there's no way you don't know what hsc is).
c2-c5: retail. plus a crap load of priv servers during the same time. if you want to know what clans i was part of on retail i can put it down too.

Why do you want to join HeavensKingdom:
when i say this i'm sure most people agree with me. private servers and english speaking people don't mix. i honestly have not seen a clan that communicates with english as much, if at all, as this clan. all those recruitment threads go "english speakers only" made me sick cuz they all speak broken english that is beyond comprehendable points. vent is also one of the necessities of l2 (believe it or not), you guys have it. and lastly, i read a decent amount of the threads on this forum and it seems to me that you guys enjoy making jokes here and there instead of being one of those who take the game far too seriously. to me, taking things easy is #1 in this game, #2 being organization.

side notes:
i'm working full time atm monday-friday on a fked up schedule (4 pm - 12:30 am, usually don't wake up 'til 2 pm and don't get back 'til 1 am). need $$$ too pay for school Sad so chances are i won't be on if anyone decides to pm me in game. tbh i don't think i have l2gold set up on my comp right now and i think it'll stay that way until i'm joining a clan for a lengthy period of time.

Laatst aangepast door op ma jun 11, 2007 8:45 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
asdf

app for fatty Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: app for fatty   app for fatty Icon_minitimema jun 11, 2007 7:52 am

btw i'm up for playing any chars. so if you lack supports i don't mind playing them.

and i just realized that i wrote an essay for an app... =/
Yoshinori
Admin
Yoshinori

Aantal berichten : 66
Leeftijd : 33
Registration date : 31-05-07

app for fatty Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: app for fatty   app for fatty Icon_minitimema jun 11, 2007 6:19 pm

asdf schreef:
Hours spent playing per day:
right now, 0.

So your not acitve... I thank you for being honest but why would anyone recruit someone who plays 0 hours?
http://ww.forgottenheroes.actieforum.com
asdf

app for fatty Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: app for fatty   app for fatty Icon_minitimema jun 11, 2007 6:43 pm

cuz i never planned to return unless i find a clan

i thought i put that down somewhere, apparently i didn't o.o
Yoshinori
Admin
Yoshinori

Aantal berichten : 66
Leeftijd : 33
Registration date : 31-05-07

app for fatty Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: app for fatty   app for fatty Icon_minitimema jun 11, 2007 6:58 pm

asdf schreef:
cuz i never planned to return unless i find a clan

i thought i put that down somewhere, apparently i didn't o.o

K, please go to the announcement section and read the new post, and then go to the main forum page and go all the way down and sign in the
"Chat Box", Thank you.
http://ww.forgottenheroes.actieforum.com
Gesponsorde inhoud

app for fatty Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: app for fatty   app for fatty Icon_minitime

app for fatty
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
.Heavens Kingdom. :: Welcome to .Heavens Kingdom. clan forum :: Clan Recruitment-
Ga naar: